What Equipment Will You Need?
To get started marketing your artwork you will need the following:
- You will need a computer that works, I would recommend a computer that runs Windows 10, if you have a tablet or smart phone that won't be enough. I recommend getting two computers, a nice desktop to get real work done, and a laptop to take with you on the go.
- Corel PaintShop Pro, unless you already have Photoshop or something else. You are going to need a program that will allow you to easily resize and edit images.
- A high speed internet connection
- A decent printer and scanner
- You need to find someone who is willing to print your artwork, I found a local artist who had his own printing studio http://www.artistcorneronline.com/ if you have a Costco membership that might be the trick, they are great for printing high quality prints for cheap
Once you have these things in place then you can begin moving forward with actually creating your marketing plan.